Company :: Vision & Mission
Nascent Blue, Inc. seeks to introduce a new level of partnership between IT and business. We strive to create an IT industry that is primarily focused on business concerns, while leveraging innovative technologies in ways that maximize total business value, limit business risks, and accelerate delivery.
We seek to replace today's popular labor arbitrage outsourcing model with one based on high value knowledge work and automation technology that yields far better results in addition to much higher quality. This new model is scalable, sustainable, socially responsible, and economically sound.
We develop integrated SDLC disciplines and modeling tools that are simple to use, affordable, and industrial strength.
We develop technology that blends architectural best practices with advanced code generation technologies to:
- Simplify and automate the bulk of solution development
- Protect solutions from shifting technology platforms
- Enable both the solution and technical design to be optimized independently without compromising each other
We provide high value IT services to our clients. These services include Solution Outsourcing and CxO Advisory consulting.
Core Principles & Values
- We believe IT costs can be managed more effectively by advanced software automation than by labor arbitrage
- We believe that high quality is the best way to maximize total value of ownership (TVO) and reduce delivery time
- We believe IT should provide a clean separation between business and technology, with a seamless interface between the two (see diagram below)
- We believe that software automation is a key component of software development and that business-facing models should be directly input to that software automation
- We believe that any software automation approach must incorporate architectural intelligence so that business solutions are reliable, scalable, and maintainable
- We believe IT should be driven by business need and opportunity, rather than the latest technology fashions
- We believe that delivery tools should facilitate the delivery process, rather than burden and complicate it